Now that thanksgiving has passed, everyone is focused on Black Friday Sales and prepping for the holidays. I took it upon myself to round up some of my favorite brands that I’ve shared with you throughout the year. Take a peek, grab pen and paper and start adding these to your gift list. 😉
- Younique – for the make up lovers on your list.
- Perfect Formulas – this polish are the perfect addition to a manicure.
- Butter Depot – these butters are perfect for skincare conscious on your list.
- The Mint Moon – bath bombs are a perfect addition to a relaxing bath.
- Smile Brilliant – because the gift of a white smile is a unique gift that anyone would appreciate.
Clothing for Her
- Poppy and Dot – has a variety of tops and bottoms that are super chic
- The Mint Julep Boutique – the clothing line is gorgeous but I’m honestly in love with their handbags which can be customized.
- Love Kuza – newly discovered boutique has lots of pretty dresses in stock.
- Asterisk Boutique – has the best fall and winter styles and now a shoe collection to die for.
- Thread Tank – has a great collection of graphic t-shirts.
Accessories for Her
- Wrap Ring – has a Black Friday Weekend Sale until Monday offering 3 Rings for $99 + Free Shipping with code 3FOR99WRAPRING.
- Buddha Blossoms Jewels – has the most beautiful healing crystals and gemstones jewels,
- Beckd – has beautiful handmade earrings
- Aqua Kiwi – has gorgeous accessories and many under $15
- Sarah + Abraham – if you’re looking for a personalized gift, the plates and cups are a great option.
- Piggy Paint – this nail polish is non-toxic which makes it perfect for little girls.
- Steph and Nems – this is my new favorite etsy shop, with tons of bow options.
- Bowtique Katy Sofia – has the pretty bows for any season of the year.
- Harlow Rose Bowtique – offers cute dresses for little girls.
- Lily Pop Baby – has a great variety of headbands.
That’s it! A total of 20 shops, each with a great selection of items. There’s something for just about everyone on this list. 😉 So I hope I’ve made it just a little bit easier for you to complete your holiday shopping.
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘
This post is sponsored by Huggies, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Did you know that per a study by Huggies and the National Diaper Bank Network, 1 in 3 U.S. families struggle with diaper need or the struggle to provide enough diapers to keep a baby or toddler clean, dry and healthy? I didn’t! But when I learned this, I knew I had to do something. So, I decided to spread the word and join Huggies and Kroger as they have teamed up to help these families through the No Baby Unhugged program.
How? Well, with every pack of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers purchase at Kroger now through December 5, Huggies and Kroger will donate a day’s worth of diapers to the National Diaper Bank Network. Because little ones deserve to be clean, dry and healthy I am making my purchase to pitch in.
It’s ironic that with such a need, sixty-five percent of affected families are unaware that diaper banks offer diaper assistance in their respective community. This is why we need to spread the word about the No Baby Unhugged program.
As a mom, I honestly can’t imagine not having access to diapers, a vital item for babies and toddlers. And to think that seventy-three percent of all families feel they’re not being good parents when their children are left too long in dirty diapers just breaks my heart. Parenting is hard enough as it is, not having access to diapers should not be a reason for a parent to doubt their worth.
You may be thinking that you can’t do much to help but you’re wrong. Just by purchasing Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers at Kroger, you can support those families struggling with diaper needs. This is an easy way to give back this holiday season. So, don’t wait, make your purchase at Kroger today and help those in need.
Learn more about the No Baby Unhugged program here.
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘
Today is all about date night at home. I’ve teamed with four bloggers to bring you some fun and simple date night ideas that you can do at home. Because let’s face it, sometimes it’s hard to get a sitter and have a date night out on the town. So, with these ideas, you can still have a special date night. 😉
My idea consists of trying new recipes. I find that cooking together is great activity to do as a couple. And cooking something new, is almost like going through a trust exercise. My advice is;
- Find a recipe you both want to try
- Shop for ingredients together
- Make the meal together, no excuses…
by Alek Sabin
Competitive sports can be a wonderful activity that teach kids a ton of important lessons. Doing creative sports helps kids stay active and learn to work as part of a team, as well as how to win and lose graciously. However, many types of competitive sports can come with a degree of risk to the health of your child, if you approach it carelessly. There are a variety of physical and psychological pressures that competitive sports puts on kids and their bodies. Here are some tips to remember, when it comes to keeping your kids healthy throughout a sport season…
Make sure they use the right equipment
First of all, it’s important to remember that every sport comes with equipment. Some sports require a ton of specialized gear, such as hockey or fencing, while other sports are far less equipment-intensive, such as soccer. It is important to make sure that your child is using all of their gear and using it in the right way. Most of that equipment is there to keep your child safe during each game, so it is highly important not to forego anything that might prevent an injury. Even just forgetting to wear a mouthguard can cause host of problems for your child’s health.
First, I’d like to thank Katie from Life She Lives for the nomination. We have been Instagram friends for a while and I truly love her feed and blog – so make sure to check it out.
It really is special to be nominated and recognized by other bloggers in the blogging community. Learn a little more about my blog and check out some of my favorite bloggers below. 😉
The start of Thirty Minus One
After months of research, I decided to launch Thirty Minus One. Read More