Today’s recipe is Asian inspired. Yes, sometimes we eat non Tex-Mex meals too 😛 Truth is there’s a new Ramen restaurant near us, though we’ve had the opportunity to stop by, we just haven’t. So, I figured that it would be nice to make some ramen, until we make it into the restaurant.
The recipe was super easy to make and doesn’t require much experience. I cut the chicken into small pieces and seasoned it with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes to taste. Then, I let it sit in the refrigerator for a few minutes before cooking.
I went ahead and sliced a few carrots and chopped a handful mushrooms. Then, set the noodles to boil and the chicken to cook, which didn’t take long – maybe 15 minutes. I removed the noodles from the stove, drained and set aside. I also removed the chicken from the heat and set aside. Next, I cooked the veggies; mushrooms, carrots and broccoli, and then added the chicken and noodles to it. I topped it all with the new P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Kung Pao Sauce, mixed it all well and served it while warm.
That’s it! Another easy recipe done in under 30 minutes. I love food and cooking but as a mom, I can’t spend hours in the kitchen. If you’re like me. Make sure that you’ve subscribe ( you’ll get recipes right to your inbox) and/or pin this recipe.
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Red Pepper flakes
- 1 - 1/2 Cups of P.F. Chang's Home Menu Kung Pao Sauce
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 2 Ramen Noodle Packs
- Sliced a few carrots and chopped a handful mushrooms.
- Boil noodles until soft, drain and set aside.
- Cook chicken for approximately 15 minutes or until done, remove from heat and set aside.
- Sautee veggies; mushrooms, carrots and broccoli; and fold in chicken and noodles.
- Add P.F. Chang's Home Menu Kung Pao Sauce, mixing it all well
- Serve while warm. Enjoy!