Happy Tuesday y’all. So today I’m bringing you another easy recipe. While shopping over the weekend, I stumble upon these flat breads that come two per package in the bakery section. I thought it would make a quick and delicious dinner, so I brought one home to give it a try.
I wanted to keep the recipe as simple as possible. For that reason, I only added a few ingredients; chicken, bacon, bbq sauce, and mozzarella cheese. I feel that chicken is one of the meats that I use the most in the kitchen, but it’s honestly one of the meats that takes the least time to cook. I’m all about quick meals because no-one wants to spend hours cooking after a long day, am I right? 🙂 Keep scrolling for instructions.
Making the Flatbread
First, I prepared the flatbread according to the instructions, I set it aside. Then I started cooking the chicken and bacon in separate pans. Once each was cooked, I sliced each into small pieces. I added some barbecue sauce to the flatbread – though you can substitute it for whatever type of sauce you’d like. Then I topped the flatbread cheese, chicken and bacon. I set it in the over for 8 minutes. Once the timer went off, I removed it from the oven and let it cool. Finally, sliced it in triangles because that’s what the girls wanted and served warm. That’s it! Easy right?
Not ready to make it yet? Pin it for later or share it on your social media! That way you will be able to come back to it. 😉
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Bacon Slices
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbs. Barbecue Sauce - or sauce of choice
- Prepare flatbread according to the package instructions and set aside.
- Then cook the chicken and bacon in separate pans. Once each is cooked, I slice each into small pieces.
- Add barbecue sauce (or sauce of preference) to the flat bread. Then top flatbread with cheese, chicken and bacon.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- Finally, sliced as desired and serve warm.