As the season finally changes in Houston, I try to also make changes in my beauty routine. This fall I have been trying a few new products that I plan to use through winter. Because I know that many of you also tweak your beauty routines and are on the search for good skin products to try, I wanted to share a few of my favorites today.
One of the products that I now swear by for eye-care care is the T2 OXYGEN EYE CREAM O3.0 which helps in the healing and regeneration of damaged skin cells. With ingredients like elderberries (an anti-oxidant), jojoba oil (which firms and hydrates skin), evening primrose ( that boosts blood circulation) this cream makes the aye area feel youthful.
I have been using it for over four weeks and felt more confident with every use because I knew that it was made to protect the eye area. My eyes are an area of focus for me because I suffer from dark circles – I think they’re partially hereditary but I’m proactive in helping minimize them however possible. I am working to implement other habits that help minimize dark circles, like sleeping and hydrating more too.
Other products that I’m loving lately:
- NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette – I don’t wear much make up bit lipstick and eyes are my focus when I do. So, I’m loving the colors in this palette, especially for this time of year.
- Found Lip Exfoliating Lip Scrub, 0.42 Fl Oz – The weather dries up every inch of my body and caring for my lips is a must. This exfoliating lip scrub has been a friend lately.
- Julep No Excuses Invisible Sunscreen Gel – It may not be summer anymore but sunscreen is still a must.
- Chi G2 Ceramic & Titanium 1” Hairstyling Iron – I iron my hair often and recently upgraded my chi to the G2. Needless to say, I am loving it! Especially the auto shut off feature and auto temperature feature you can pick according to your hair type (fine, medium or coarse).
- Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray – I don’t always use protection when using heating tools on my hair but I have recently implemented this one on my hair styling routine.
- Keranique Deluxe Regrowth Hair System – I have been using this system to stimulate hair growth in my hair line. I alternate between this and another shampoo to control my dry scalp but hope to continue to share my hair re-growth routine with you.
- Kitsch Black Satin Sleep Scrunchie 5 Count – I have been loving these silk scrunchies for when I tie my hair, I feel like they’re a bit more gentle on my hair.