I have partnered with Academy Sports + Outdoors to create this gift guide but all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
It’s already December, and I can hardly believe it! I just know this month will fly by, so I have been trying to finalize my holiday shopping. I started by buying gifts at Academy Sports + Outdoors for my family. I got them a few items from the holiday guide that I shared a few weeks back. If you missed it, no worries! You can check it out here. I love shopping at Academy because of their everyday low prices, and I always find something for everyone, from shoes to apparel.
Because I was able to get my shopping done early, I thought I’d browse for a few extra items – for myself. My picks are perfect gift ideas for the active mom, so take a look and take some notes. Whether she’s a wine lover or yoga fanatic, you will find something to surprise.
9 Gift Ideas for Mom
- Nike Women’s Sportswear Lace-Up Hoodie – the stylish lace-up design is so chic. I love that this hoodie is perfect to create an athleisure look.
- Nike Women’s Pro Warm Tights – because being cozy is a must in the winter months, I picked these pro warm tights. These have the best technology to seal in body heat.
- Magellan Outdoors Throwback 10 oz Powder Coated Wine Tumbler – pour the wine to go and keep it at the right temperature. This tumbler is just under $10 and makes a great option for wine lovers on your list. I got two, one for me and one for a wine loving friend.
- BCG Mandala 24 in x 68 in Chromatic Yoga Mat – is great for most studio or at-home floor exercises and has the cutest design. I’m thinking about getting one and finally starting that Yoga routine.
- Nike Women’s Downshifter 8 Running Shoes – with midsoles cushion for comfort in each step, these are a great gift for runners on your list. I got my eyes on the grey pair but the coral are also very cute.
- Magellan Outdoors Women’s Cork Slide Slippers – is a stylish option for around the house or even for a fun glamping trip.
- Magellan Outdoors Women’s Fur Collar Duck Boots – are a cozy gift option, I love the fleece linings. These are so trendy and super chic.
- Nike Women’s Therma Fleece Training Pants – I love these because they’re another great option for an athleisure outfit and training of course. They have sweat-wicking thermal fabric to keep dry which is a plus.
- The North Face Women’s Osito 2 Jacket – the fleece material is meant to be cozy and warm. This is a great gift for the mom on-the-go and I think I need one now that Houston is finally cooling down.
I hope this gift guide is perfect inspo for the ladies on your list! If you’re still unsure and need a little extra help looking for Christmas present inspo, check out Academy’s Christmas Gift Translator on Facebook Messenger! It’s an easy way to shop some of the store’s hottest gifts for anyone in your life.