It’s National Oreo Cookie Day! Yes, it’s a thing! And we’re celebrating it with these easy to make Oreo Cheesecake Bites. You only need a handful of ingredients; cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, one egg and a muffin pan. Making them is super easy, all you have to do is pre-heat the oven to 325°F as you will be baking the Oreo Cheesecake Bites for about 15 minutes.
Making the Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Place Oreo cookies in each lined muffin space this will be your cheesecake crust; see full recipe below for different crust option.. Now, mix the ingredients starting with the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Finally, add the egg and mix until well combined. Add cheesecake filling on top of each Oreo and pop in the over for 15 minutes.
After they’re done baking, let them cool for a full hour before placing them in the fridge, for an additional two hours or overnight. Once completed cool, remove each one from the pan, serve and enjoy! 😉
Not too bad, right?! I think the hardest part is waiting for them to be fully set. The house smelled so good that we all wanted the two hours to go by fast. But I will say that they were worth the wait.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- Muffin Pan|
- You will need a muffin pan lined with baking cups. There are a couple of option for the crust; you can separate each cookie and use the cookie that doesn't have the stuffing or you can place the entire cookie on in the baking cup.
- For the filling; add the cream cheese to your mixer's bowl and mix until smooth. Then add the sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract; continue mixing until mixed well. Finally, add the egg and mix on low speed until combined.
- Now, distribute the cheesecake filling between all 12 cavities of the pan and bake at 325°F for 15 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven allowing to cool at room temperature for at least 1 hour. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. Once the cheesecakes are chilled remove them from the pan, serve, and enjoy!