Croissants are a favorite around here. Because so is chocolate, when I combine the two in this chocolate croissant recipe, no one can resist the temptation of having one or two of these sweet treats.
I have made these for breakfast, but they make the perfect snack. As most of the recipes I have shared, they’re super easy to make.
I use Pillsbury™ Crescents and Nestlé Toll Chocolate Morsels for this recipe. While you don’t have to use these specific brands, these are some that I am somewhat loyal to. 🙂
I followed the instructions on the package but added the chocolate chips before completely rolling each one. Then, brushed each roll with butter, baked, and served warm.
The girls loved these. Since I’m sort of addicted to sweets, I too enjoyed these.
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House Morsels
- Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Butter, to brush on rolls
- Preheat oven according to instructions on packaging.
- Roll crescents right after placing chocolate inside, brush with butter.
- Bake according to packaging instructions until golden brown, let cool and serve.