Salmon is one of my favorite meals to prepare. I’ll admit that while in Georgia visiting my parents, I haven’t cooked much. I’m spoiled, I know. 🙂 So, I thought I could give my mom a break from the kitchen at least for a day and decided to make my salmon recipe for dinner.
First, I lined a baking sheet with foil paper, sprayed it with olive oil and set aside. Then I rinsed the salmon with cold water, seasoned with parsley, rosemary garlic and red pepper flakes.
Then placed the salmon on the foil lined pan and broiled for about 15 minutes and set aside to cool and cut. I also made roasted asparagus and potatoes with the salmon as sides. The potatoes took the longest but even then we had a great dinner in under an hour.
- 1 tsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. Rosemary Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- Line a baking sheet with foil paper, spray with olive oil and set aside.
- Rinsed salmon fillet with cold water, seasoned with parsley, rosemary garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Place salmon on foil lined pan and broiled for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, set aside to let cool and cut.