This week will be a busy one. Not only am I wrapping up the girls’ easter baskets but I am also trying to decide what we will do for Easter Sunday. This is the first time in years, that my husband will be off work and able to spend it with us, so I’m a little out of practice. I think we will change that this year! 😉
If you’re in the Houston area and looking for ways to spend Easter with the family, keep scrolling because I’ve added six activities you can do this weekend, from Egg Hunts to Eats – something for everyone.
I also wanted to share this cute little white romper with you. No, this will not be my Easter outfit, but since Spring is officially here, I am all about Rompers and Dresses. I am also loving denim jackets, because they go with everything! Colorful pom-pom sandals are also my things lately. I am linking similar items below for you to shop. If you’re wondering about the coffee in hand… Well that’s me trying to energize for all the things I have to do this week. 🙂
- If you’re in the Katy area, add the 2000 Easter Egg Hunt at Mary Jo Peckham Park 5597 Gardenia Lane, Katy, TX 77493. This FREE Egg Hunt is from 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM and hosted by the Now U Know Life Church.
- Also in the Katy area, is the option to do Easter Bunny photos and take advantage of the Egg Hunt at Kingdom & Wheels 25757 Westheimer Pkwy, Unit 190, Katy, TX 77494. This event is from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM this Friday and the price is only $10 per child; call (832) 437-7039 for details.
- If you want to skip the Egg Hunts, and only take photos take the little ones to The Galleria, pictures with the Easter Bunny are available into the weekend.
- The Downtown Houston Aquarium is hosting Breakfast with the Easter Bunny on Saturday and Easter Brunch on Sunday.
- Another option for Brunch with the Easter Bunny is State of Grace. The Easter Bunny will be greeting families and posing for pictures on Sunday, from 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- You can also catch the Easter Bunny for Brunch Brennan’s of Houston, call 713.522.9711 for reservations.
While this are some of my top options for Easter, there are many more around the Houston area. I hope you have a great Easter in whatever you decide to do. 🙂
This post is also linked to Walking in Memphis in High Heels | Straight Style Blog | Rosy Outlook | Shelbee on the Edge | Glass of Glam | Fashion Should be Fun | Elegance and Mommyhood | Mom with Style | I Do DeClaire | Nancy’s Fashion Style | Lady in Violet | Lizzie in Lace | A Pocketful of Polka Dots