If you haven’t already, you please check out The Asterisk Boutique – a contemporary women’s clothing boutique in Dixon, Illinois, that is ran by a small team and the sweetest owner. The styles available are perfect for bodies of all sizes.
If you follow the boutique on Instagram, you can get some serious inspiration on how to wear what is available on site. And you don’t have to be in Illinois to shop. 😉 You can shop right from here.
The kimono below is from the boutique’s fall collection. Can you tell by the beautiful burnt orange color? The great thing, is that it is super light, which makes it easy to wear it as we transition from summer to fall.
On the first look, I wore the kimono with a plain white tank, distressed shorts and my favorite wedges. Then accessorized with three tiered earrings, animal print bangle and my wooden watch.
Hey, you! Happy Hump Day. We made it to the middle of the week. Or as we say in Spanish, el hombligo de la semana!! Instead of sharing a look with you I wanted to take advantage that Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is going on to share a few of my favorite picks for this coming fall.
Though I don’t shop at Nordstrom as often as I’d like – because let’s face it I can only afford items that go on sale… I do ALWAYS have items on my wish-list. While browsing I found some cute blouses, cardis, handbags and shoes. All items – except for one – are under $100 and most are unde $50. Go ahead and take a peek.
- GEO PATTERN SQUARE SCARF – This scarf is perfect for the fall, when it’s not cold enough for a coat.
- V-NECK PULLOVER – This pullover looks so comfortable, I’d probably live in it all fall and winter.
- HIGH TIE NECK BLOUSE – I love the color and print on this blouse to transition from summer to fall.
- OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE – Because long sleeve off shoulder blouses are totally doable in the fall.
- RIB STITCH CARDIGAN – Cardigans are a must, because they’re so easy to style.
- MOTO JACKET – I don’t own a leather jacket (yet) and this one is the best I’ve seen by far. It may actually make it to my closet.