Hello, hello! How is your Tuesday going? I’m still in denial that another week has begun and another month nearly ended. This pink romper though, it’s so bright I almost feel a little more cheerful. You can keep scrolling to shop similar items.
I love pink, then again what girl doesn’t. When I saw this romper, I had to get it! I love the little details, bow and ruffles by the thigh. It’s so breezy and perfect to dress up for date night or a girls night out.
Happy Friday Y’all! The last two weeks have been pretty crazy. But I am back with fresh content and outfit ideas. 😉 My latest obsession is this soft and feminine pinstripe fabric; the best thing is that there are so many styles to choose from, dresses, blouses, rompers, you name it. I found this cute dress and couldn’t leave it behind; I mean look at the sleeves. I paired it with my super comfy wedges, a neutral clutch and minimal jewelry – which you can shop right from this post. So, keep scrolling to find similar options.
Hey, you! Happy Hump Day. We made it to the middle of the week. Or as we say in Spanish, el hombligo de la semana!! Instead of sharing a look with you I wanted to take advantage that Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is going on to share a few of my favorite picks for this coming fall.
Though I don’t shop at Nordstrom as often as I’d like – because let’s face it I can only afford items that go on sale… I do ALWAYS have items on my wish-list. While browsing I found some cute blouses, cardis, handbags and shoes. All items – except for one – are under $100 and most are unde $50. Go ahead and take a peek.
- GEO PATTERN SQUARE SCARF – This scarf is perfect for the fall, when it’s not cold enough for a coat.
- V-NECK PULLOVER – This pullover looks so comfortable, I’d probably live in it all fall and winter.
- HIGH TIE NECK BLOUSE – I love the color and print on this blouse to transition from summer to fall.
- OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE – Because long sleeve off shoulder blouses are totally doable in the fall.
- RIB STITCH CARDIGAN – Cardigans are a must, because they’re so easy to style.
- MOTO JACKET – I don’t own a leather jacket (yet) and this one is the best I’ve seen by far. It may actually make it to my closet.