Hey, you! Happy Hump Day. We made it to the middle of the week. Or as we say in Spanish, el hombligo de la semana!! Instead of sharing a look with you I wanted to take advantage that Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is going on to share a few of my favorite picks for this coming fall.
Though I don’t shop at Nordstrom as often as I’d like – because let’s face it I can only afford items that go on sale… I do ALWAYS have items on my wish-list. While browsing I found some cute blouses, cardis, handbags and shoes. All items – except for one – are under $100 and most are unde $50. Go ahead and take a peek.
- GEO PATTERN SQUARE SCARF – This scarf is perfect for the fall, when it’s not cold enough for a coat.
- V-NECK PULLOVER – This pullover looks so comfortable, I’d probably live in it all fall and winter.
- HIGH TIE NECK BLOUSE – I love the color and print on this blouse to transition from summer to fall.
- OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE – Because long sleeve off shoulder blouses are totally doable in the fall.
- RIB STITCH CARDIGAN – Cardigans are a must, because they’re so easy to style.
- MOTO JACKET – I don’t own a leather jacket (yet) and this one is the best I’ve seen by far. It may actually make it to my closet.
- FAUX LEATHER TOTE – BURGUNDY – Not only the color is gorg but the look at how spacious this is.
- BARRIS BLOCK HEEL BOOTIE – Loved the suede look on this, plus it’s neutral color.
- FAREN BOOTIE – Flat booties are also a must for any closet. These you could rock from summer to fall.
- STRIPE LEATHER TOTE – It’s all about totes, because you can use the extra space. Am I right?
- ANKLE WRAP FLAT – I love flats and these are so pretty, from the detail to the color.
- PRASATA BOOTIE – I love the two tone on these booties, the cut and details.
- LEATHER CROSSBODY BAG – though I love totes it’s also good to have a smaller bag.
I hope you have found my round up useful. If you can’t take advantage of the N Sale now, just PIN the images so that you can bookmark these items and buy them at a later time. 😉
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘
I’m clearly in love with peplum! So much, that this is the second look I have styled in this trend. 🙂
SHOP EARRINGS HERE
SHOP LOOK HERE
Is anyone else obsessed with the Peplum Trend?
I clearly am! It’s what I wore for Mother’s Day. While my husband had to work, he was up early to take our oldest out shopping with him. And they surprised me with breakfast in bed, flowers, chocolates and cards.
Since he had a night shift, this meant sleeping all day in order to be awake all night. Not a lot of fun, I know. But that didn’t stop us – the girls and I – from getting dressed and finding something to do. While we didn’t do anything grand, it was nice to take them out and hang out together.
I am absolutely loving distressed jeans this spring. They’re comfortable and breeze. 😉 Plus they’re versatile, I mean they go with everything! You can dress them up with a cute blouse, fun accessories, pretty handbag, clutch, wedges or even heels.
At this point I’m sure everyone is very well acquainted with BaubleBar’s Sugarfix line for Target. While, I tried hard to stay away from these pretty accessories, I failed miserably. I bought two pairs of tassel earrings. At least, I have contained my shopping impulse and only purchased two pairs. 😉
If we’re friends on Instagram, you probably saw them already. If not, go follow me so that you can see sneak peeks of what I share here! This is one of the pairs in photos below.
As the weather warms up and blooms start peeking through, I am on a hunt for items that will help me transition my wardrobe from winter to spring. Luckily, my search hasn’t been in vain; I have found a few items that I am crushing on! Like my JORD Watch (keep reading for Giveaway info).
Watch // Cold Shoulder Top (Similar) // Jeans // Lace up flats // Handbag
Arm Candy – JORD Watch
I am absolutely crushing on my new JORD Watch. I mean what’s not to love about it?! It’s a modern watch that’s versatile enough to match all my outfit choices.