Happy Friday. Easter is next weekend y’all. If you’re often procrastinate like I do, you probably haven’t got an idea what you’ll wear. Worry not, below is a round-up of dresses that you could wear not only next weekend but through Spring and possibly Summer. You’re Welcome!! 😉
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN
- Cutout Fit & Flare Dress has beautiful cut-out detail.
- Stripe Ruffle Wrap Dress is casual enough to wear again.
- Pink Printed Ruffle Dress screams Spring with the floral print.
- Lace Asymmetrical Hem Dress is currently part of a BOGO sale.
- Long Sleeve Wrap Dress is just darling, love all the details.
- Lace Sleeveless Dress is also part of the BOGO sale
- Ruffle Dress Sleeve Dress another casual style and part of the BOGO sale
- Floral Surplice Wrap the print and structure of this dress is perfect.
- Floral Print Cold Shoulder Dress comes in two colors
- Floral Printed Cut-Out Dress is a BOGO Sale option.
Get to Shopping!! 😉
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘
Hey, you! Happy Hump Day. We made it to the middle of the week. Or as we say in Spanish, el hombligo de la semana!! Instead of sharing a look with you I wanted to take advantage that Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is going on to share a few of my favorite picks for this coming fall.
Though I don’t shop at Nordstrom as often as I’d like – because let’s face it I can only afford items that go on sale… I do ALWAYS have items on my wish-list. While browsing I found some cute blouses, cardis, handbags and shoes. All items – except for one – are under $100 and most are unde $50. Go ahead and take a peek.
- GEO PATTERN SQUARE SCARF – This scarf is perfect for the fall, when it’s not cold enough for a coat.
- V-NECK PULLOVER – This pullover looks so comfortable, I’d probably live in it all fall and winter.
- HIGH TIE NECK BLOUSE – I love the color and print on this blouse to transition from summer to fall.
- OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE – Because long sleeve off shoulder blouses are totally doable in the fall.
- RIB STITCH CARDIGAN – Cardigans are a must, because they’re so easy to style.
- MOTO JACKET – I don’t own a leather jacket (yet) and this one is the best I’ve seen by far. It may actually make it to my closet.