So we’re off to Mexico for the first time as a family! Though we have been before, never with the kids. I’m excited and worried all at the same time, so wish me luck. My oldest loves to travel so she’s super excited and the little one is just happy to be going to the beach. It is Spring Break season and many of you may also be going on a vacation sooner or later. So I thought I’d to take a moment to share what I plan to wear for a five day vacation in Mexico. 🙂
I bought pieces that were both budget and weather friendly, but still on trend. A lot of these I feel can be worn from Spring into Summer, so you’ll likely see them styled again here and on my Social Media. Speaking of, make sure to follow along on Instagram for all the fun while on our trip. I will try to share aa much as possible in case that you’re still trying to decide on your next vacay. 😉 Ps. I am linking all the items below for you to take a peek and shop.
Sweater Knit Cami | Black Bodysuit | Earrings | Cami | Black Denim Skirt | Round Straw Bag | Sunglasses | Denim Skirt | Animal Print Bodysuit | Straw Hat | Jumpsuit | Crossbody Bag |White Sandals | Open Stitch Cardigan | Animal Print Swimsuit | Tan Sandals
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘ | LiketoKnow.it
Spring Break is fast approaching and so is our trip to Mexico – WooHoo!! This means that I have a long list of Spring wants and I thought it would be fun to share a few of handbags that I have my eye on with you.
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE
- The Ark Bamboo Bag is not a new item, it has been trending since last summer. And that’s the funny thing about fashion. While some items come and go, other come and never quite leave. I got my hands on one for me trip already and have linked it for you below.
- The Bamboo Shoulder Bag I have seen around a bit and I am tempted to get one but it’s so similar to the Ark Bamboo Bag that I am not sure yet.
- The Straw Taco Clutch would be perfect, I mean I will be in Mexico – home of the taco. 🙂 I love that this style is a clutch and the bright color.
- Speaking of bright color, what about the Tassel Cross Body Bag? Isn’t it perfect? I love how colorful it is and it would make the perfect summer accessory…
- Finally the Circle Straw Crossbody Bag. This one seems to be built to last years, which means it could be a great investment piece.
Decision, decision… Which one would you get? Leave me a comment below with your favorite. 😉
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘
This post is linked to: A Pocketful of Polka Dots | Adri Lately | Northwest Mountain Living | Elegance and Mommyhood | Fashion Should be Fun | Jersey Girl Texan Heart | I Do DeClaire | Shelbee on the Edge | Rosy Outlook | Walking in Memphis in Heels | Style Elixir | Straight Style Blog | Jeans and a Tea Cup