Spring Break is fast approaching and so is our trip to Mexico – WooHoo!! This means that I have a long list of Spring wants and I thought it would be fun to share a few of handbags that I have my eye on with you.
- The Ark Bamboo Bag is not a new item, it has been trending since last summer. And that’s the funny thing about fashion. While some items come and go, other come and never quite leave. I got my hands on one for me trip already and have linked it for you below.
- The Bamboo Shoulder Bag I have seen around a bit and I am tempted to get one but it’s so similar to the Ark Bamboo Bag that I am not sure yet.
- The Straw Taco Clutch would be perfect, I mean I will be in Mexico – home of the taco. 🙂 I love that this style is a clutch and the bright color.
- Speaking of bright color, what about the Tassel Cross Body Bag? Isn’t it perfect? I love how colorful it is and it would make the perfect summer accessory…
- Finally the Circle Straw Crossbody Bag. This one seems to be built to last years, which means it could be a great investment piece.
Decision, decision… Which one would you get? Leave me a comment below with your favorite. 😉
This post is linked to: A Pocketful of Polka Dots | Adri Lately | Northwest Mountain Living | Elegance and Mommyhood | Fashion Should be Fun | Jersey Girl Texan Heart | I Do DeClaire | Shelbee on the Edge | Rosy Outlook | Walking in Memphis in Heels | Style Elixir | Straight Style Blog | Jeans and a Tea Cup