Hi there! I’m back from my Trip to Panama! And if you followed along my Instagram Stories, you know I was in Panama for a few days.The reason for my visit was to take care of some business. So, this was the shortest trip I have ever taken there but I enjoyed every moment of it. I got to spend time with some friends and family. I was able to attend Fashion Week Panama and meet some local bloggers. And shoot some looks which I’ll be sharing later this week. Today, I wanted to share with you what to pack on a carry-on for a five day trip to Panama.
- White Tee – for a comfortable yet chic vibe.
- Sunnies – because tired eyes need a place to hide.
- Beats – because airports and airplanes are noisy.
- Gucci Belt – to elevate the casual travel outfit
- Women’s Trimmer – because wearing a swimsuit means maintaining the bikini
- Slides – make it easy to get through security lines.
- Jeans – because jeans are always a good idea.
- Carry-on – makes it easy to get out of the airport and skip baggage claim.
- Restorative Facial Milk – for beautifully hydrated skin.
- Invisible Sunscreen Gel – for the sun in Latin America
- Bare Face Cleansing Balm Stick – to remove impurities every day.
- Julep Night Shift Sleeping Mask – for the good night sleep skin deserves.
- Quip Toothbrush – it’s compact and has a powerful clean.
- Julep Charcoal Konjac Sponge – it’s a must for cleansing.
- Lingerie Liquid Lipstick – for days when make up is not an option.