Happy Friday. Easter is next weekend y’all. If you often procrastinate like I do, you probably haven’t got an idea what you’ll wear. Don’t worry, below is a round-up of dresses that you could wear not only next weekend but through Spring and possibly Summer. You’re Welcome!! 😉
These Easter dresses are perfect and so feminine that they can be worn for any occasion really. I have to admit the yellow ones are my favorite. 😀
- Cutout Fit & Flare Dress has beautiful cut-out detail.
- Stripe Ruffle Wrap Dress is casual enough to wear again.
- Pink Printed Ruffle Dress screams Spring with the floral print.
- Lace Asymmetrical Hem Dress is currently part of a BOGO sale.
- Long Sleeve Wrap Dress is just darling, love all the details.
- Lace Sleeveless Dress is also part of the BOGO sale
- Ruffle Dress Sleeve Dress another casual style and part of the BOGO sale
- Floral Surplice Wrap the print and structure of this dress is perfect.
- Floral Print Cold Shoulder Dress comes in two colors
- Floral Printed Cut-Out Dress is a BOGO Sale option.
Get to Shopping!! 😉