Y’all it has been a long time since I last shared a recipe. It’s not because I am not cooking. I actually cook everyday at least twice a day, three times if you count cereals, hot pockets or pizza rolls. 😛 What I have been cooking is mostly living between my Instagram Reels and Tik Tok account. So head on over and give it a follow to be updated on new meal ideas.
Today I’m sharing a quick but delicious breakfast taco idea. All you need is flour tortillas, bacon, tomatoes (I opted for cherry but diced tomatoes work well), onions, scrambled eggs, jalapeños (for an kick) and cilantro for topping. I like to sauté all veggies in a single large skillet. The bacon I cook on a separate skillet. And make the eggs last so that they don’t get cold. The tortillas, I warm up on our family comal – flat griddle – until each side is a bit golden brown.
Once all the ingredients are ready, I serve them on a chopping board or plate and have everyone make their own tacos. Cheese is optional but not really, we can’t do tacos without it. So make sure to pick up your favorite shredded cheese to top your tacos.
PIN FOR LATERSaludos,
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘ | LiketoKnow.it
Easy and Tasty Breakfast Tacos Recipe
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 4 Eggs, scrambled
- Onions, chopped
- Jalapeños, diced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Sauté all veggies in a single large pan or separate.
- Cook bacon on a separate pan
- Scramble and cook eggs last, that way they are warm when serving.
- Warm up tortillas until each side is a bit golden.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, serve cutting board or plate for a taco bar effect 🙂
- Make each taco with the desired ingredients, top with cilantro and favorite shredded cheese
1 comment / Add your comment below
Love a good taco ,looks good