Now that thanksgiving has passed, everyone is focused on Black Friday Sales and prepping for the holidays. I took it upon myself to round up some of my favorite brands that I’ve shared with you throughout the year. Take a peek, grab pen and paper and start adding these to your gift list. 😉
- Younique – for the make up lovers on your list.
- Perfect Formulas – this polish are the perfect addition to a manicure.
- Butter Depot – these butters are perfect for skincare conscious on your list.
- The Mint Moon – bath bombs are a perfect addition to a relaxing bath.
- Smile Brilliant – because the gift of a white smile is a unique gift that anyone would appreciate.
Clothing for Her
- Poppy and Dot – has a variety of tops and bottoms that are super chic
- The Mint Julep Boutique – the clothing line is gorgeous but I’m honestly in love with their handbags which can be customized.
- Love Kuza – newly discovered boutique has lots of pretty dresses in stock.
- Asterisk Boutique – has the best fall and winter styles and now a shoe collection to die for.
- Thread Tank – has a great collection of graphic t-shirts.
Accessories for Her
- Wrap Ring – has a Black Friday Weekend Sale until Monday offering 3 Rings for $99 + Free Shipping with code 3FOR99WRAPRING.
- Buddha Blossoms Jewels – has the most beautiful healing crystals and gemstones jewels,
- Beckd – has beautiful handmade earrings
- Aqua Kiwi – has gorgeous accessories and many under $15
- Sarah + Abraham – if you’re looking for a personalized gift, the plates and cups are a great option.
- Piggy Paint – this nail polish is non-toxic which makes it perfect for little girls.
- Steph and Nems – this is my new favorite etsy shop, with tons of bow options.
- Bowtique Katy Sofia – has the pretty bows for any season of the year.
- Harlow Rose Bowtique – offers cute dresses for little girls.
- Lily Pop Baby – has a great variety of headbands.
That’s it! A total of 20 shops, each with a great selection of items. There’s something for just about everyone on this list. 😉 So I hope I’ve made it just a little bit easier for you to complete your holiday shopping.
12 comments / Add your comment below
Definitely ’tis the season to scramble and find some gifts! Great ideas here. Will have to check out Mint Julep. Didn’t realize that they do custom bags!
Oh what a fun roundup of shops! I hope someone gets me some bath stuff from The Mint Moon, it looks lovely!
This is perfect for festive shopping for all the family. I especially love the idea of piggy paint as birthday party favours or stocking fillers.
I love all the adorable baby girl items. I hope to have a granddaughter some day to spoil a little bit.
you have covered everyone! I’m so excited to check out your different picks. this is going to be so helpful, thank you!
What a terrific list of great online stores! It’s nice to get away from the standard… Amazon. I really get into an Amazon rut.
Oh my God there is so much to discover! However I will need to check if they do world wide delivery. If they do that would be great! Thanks for introducing me to these brands boutiques etc!
This is a great list of holiday gift ideas! I’m especially loving The Butter Depot, Poppy And Dot and Harlow Rose Bowtique… if I only had a baby girl to buy for.
Thanks for these gift ideas! It’s getting so close to Christmas now I really need to finalise all of my pressies! We are going away at Christmas too so even less time to get sorted!
Great list! I haven’t heard of any of these places, so I clicked through all of them! The Butter Depot just earned some business from me! Thanks for sharing some stores that are unique and different!
This looks like a great list of potential gifts to buy this year and I like how you gave a short description of each, as well.
I think I may just have to send this post and all the great links to my husband. he has really been slacking in the gift giving department of late for me and that needs to change stat!! ☺