I have partnered with Academy Sports + Outdoors to create this gift guide but all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
It’s already December, and I can hardly believe it! I just know this month will fly by, so I have been trying to finalize my holiday shopping. I started by buying gifts at Academy Sports + Outdoors for my family. I got them a few items from the holiday guide that I shared a few weeks back. If you missed it, no worries! You can check it out here. I love shopping at Academy because of their everyday low prices, and I always find something for everyone, from shoes to apparel.
Because I was able to get my shopping done early, I thought I’d browse for a few extra items – for myself. My picks are perfect gift ideas for the active mom, so take a look and take some notes. Whether she’s a wine lover or yoga fanatic, you will find something to surprise.
9 Gift Ideas for Mom
- Nike Women’s Sportswear Lace-Up Hoodie – the stylish lace-up design is so chic. I love that this hoodie is perfect to create an athleisure look.
- Nike Women’s Pro Warm Tights – because being cozy is a must in the winter months, I picked these pro warm tights. These have the best technology to seal in body heat.
- Magellan Outdoors Throwback 10 oz Powder Coated Wine Tumbler – pour the wine to go and keep it at the right temperature. This tumbler is just under $10 and makes a great option for wine lovers on your list. I got two, one for me and one for a wine loving friend.
- BCG Mandala 24 in x 68 in Chromatic Yoga Mat – is great for most studio or at-home floor exercises and has the cutest design. I’m thinking about getting one and finally starting that Yoga routine.
- Nike Women’s Downshifter 8 Running Shoes – with midsoles cushion for comfort in each step, these are a great gift for runners on your list. I got my eyes on the grey pair but the coral are also very cute.
- Magellan Outdoors Women’s Cork Slide Slippers – is a stylish option for around the house or even for a fun glamping trip.
- Magellan Outdoors Women’s Fur Collar Duck Boots – are a cozy gift option, I love the fleece linings. These are so trendy and super chic.
- Nike Women’s Therma Fleece Training Pants – I love these because they’re another great option for an athleisure outfit and training of course. They have sweat-wicking thermal fabric to keep dry which is a plus.
- The North Face Women’s Osito 2 Jacket – the fleece material is meant to be cozy and warm. This is a great gift for the mom on-the-go and I think I need one now that Houston is finally cooling down.
I hope this gift guide is perfect inspo for the ladies on your list! If you’re still unsure and need a little extra help looking for Christmas present inspo, check out Academy’s Christmas Gift Translator on Facebook Messenger! It’s an easy way to shop some of the store’s hottest gifts for anyone in your life.
Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin‘ | LiketoKnow.it
30 comments / Add your comment below
I love those boots – just my style
Oh how perfect! SO many great gift ideas! A yoga mat is so unique and something I should have thought of years ago!
Denise | Fashion Love Letters
Oh you had me at wine tumbler. I nee to gift that to myself lol
such great gift ideas! thanks for sharing girl!
A good yoga mat really makes the difference! Love the one you are suggesting!!
I’m loving all your gift ideas! So many options I want for myself 😉
I want those fleece Nike pants! SUCH a great option.
Coming Up Roses
I love all things Nike! I’m glad Academy carries this and other lines!
oh my gosh a wine tumbler?? sign me up! haha. that is amazing and so useful! love it!
I love all of these great gift ideas. I like the boots and the slides!
The slides are so popular, they just look so cozy!
the prices on all these gifts are idea. many good selections here
This is a lovely gift guide for any stay at home mum, the Nike lace-up hoodie looks perfect and I would love to wear, the colour is so pretty too
I especially love the slippers and the hoodie. My husband hates it when I grab his! LOL
XOXO | http://www.CarnationDreams.com
These are definitely great gift ideas! I love getting new activewear and sneakers for Christmas!
Wow, these are some pretty cute gift ideas and the boot look so cool and the cute little mug.
The boot look so cool, I like how there are fur inside which make feet warmer during cold season.
Oh these are some pretty cute gift ideas and now I want them all for myself haha
I love that little mug! Is it the right size to fit in a standard car cup holder?
So many great ideas … counting the days now.
Such a great gift idea babe! So many lovely items I want too 🙌🏻
This is a perfect gift guide for the active women in my life!! Love those Nikes.
I would love any of these gifts! Nike is always on my list!
These are all great gift ideas! Especially for outdoorsy people!
Great gift set. I love anything that is attachable to be active and warm at the same time in winter
These definitely encourage one to be active!
This is such a great gift guide list! I am loving all of the Nike gear!
Such a great gift guide!! I am loving that North face pullover and those boots! Both look so cozy and cute!
cute & little
So many great options here! I might pick some of these up, actually.
Great gift ideas; and they’re really great price points!