Hey, you! Happy Hump Day. We made it to the middle of the week. Or as we say in Spanish, el hombligo de la semana!! Instead of sharing a look with you I wanted to take advantage that Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is going on to share a few of my favorite picks for this coming fall.
Though I don’t shop at Nordstrom as often as I’d like – because let’s face it I can only afford items that go on sale… I do ALWAYS have items on my wish-list. While browsing I found some cute blouses, cardis, handbags and shoes. All items – except for one – are under $100 and most are unde $50. Go ahead and take a peek.
- GEO PATTERN SQUARE SCARF – This scarf is perfect for the fall, when it’s not cold enough for a coat.
- V-NECK PULLOVER – This pullover looks so comfortable, I’d probably live in it all fall and winter.
- HIGH TIE NECK BLOUSE – I love the color and print on this blouse to transition from summer to fall.
- OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE – Because long sleeve off shoulder blouses are totally doable in the fall.
- RIB STITCH CARDIGAN – Cardigans are a must, because they’re so easy to style.
- MOTO JACKET – I don’t own a leather jacket (yet) and this one is the best I’ve seen by far. It may actually make it to my closet.
- FAUX LEATHER TOTE – BURGUNDY – Not only the color is gorg but the look at how spacious this is.
- BARRIS BLOCK HEEL BOOTIE – Loved the suede look on this, plus it’s neutral color.
- FAREN BOOTIE – Flat booties are also a must for any closet. These you could rock from summer to fall.
- STRIPE LEATHER TOTE – It’s all about totes, because you can use the extra space. Am I right?
- ANKLE WRAP FLAT – I love flats and these are so pretty, from the detail to the color.
- PRASATA BOOTIE – I love the two tone on these booties, the cut and details.
- LEATHER CROSSBODY BAG – though I love totes it’s also good to have a smaller bag.
I hope you have found my round up useful. If you can’t take advantage of the N Sale now, just PIN the images so that you can bookmark these items and buy them at a later time. 😉