Anyone else counting down to Valentine’s Day? 🙋🏽♀️ I mean, it’s only a little over a week from today! So that means that it’s time to buckle down and start doing some shopping, am I right?! And of course, I have done part of the work for you 😉 I got to browsing the web and rounded up some options for you to consider. Just keep scrolling and check out some of my Valentine’s Day picks, from dresses to shoes and accessories. You will find a little bit of everything, at a friendly budget. 😉
- Slides -these are just perfect for Valentine’s Day and beyond.
- Romper – because this one is so flattering and the color is beautiful.
- White dress – is perfect for brunch with the girls.
- Blazer – this one can be worn well into spring but it’s perfect for a Galentine’s lunch.
- Pink loafers – these are perfect to wear pretty much year round.
- Pink Earrings – anything beaded is a good idea, right?
- Heart Earrings – I mean these just scream V-Day.
- Lips Tee – this one you can wear time and time again, with a skirt, jeans, etc..
- Nail Polish – pink nails go beyond Valentine’s Day so this is a good investment.
- Leather Leggings – are my fave and can be worn with so many cute tops.
- Pink Dress – this dress is too cute to pass up.
- Red Dress – the pleaded detail in this dress is enough of an excuse to buy it.
- Sweater Dress – if it’s a bit cooler in your area a sweater dress is a great option.
- Studded Pumps – these pumps are a classic and can be styled with so many looks, perhaps worn again for Easter.
- Pink Lipstick – this lipstick is my new favorite and I totally recommend it.
- Nude Handbag – a neutral bag is always a good idea and this one is a great option.
- Pink Sweater – isn’t this the perfect shade of pink?
- Red Dress – the sleeves alone make this dress a must.
- Pink Tank Top – it’s perfect for layering and you can wear it right into spring.
- Red Blouse – pair it with jeans and you’ve got an outfit, just add accessories and maybe a pair of booties.
- Lace Dress – lace is always a good idea and this one has the perfect amount of lace.