I have partnered with Academy Sports + Outdoors to create this gift guide but all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
The holidays are fast approaching and I have already started making a list of options on what to buy for my loved ones. I know that finding the perfect gift can be a daunting task, and if you don’t know what to buy your family, you’re in luck! I’m sharing a few of my favorites with you below. This year I’m tackling my list by shopping at Academy Sports + Outdoors. I have been shopping here for over eight years now and I love their everyday low prices. Plus, their large selection of items. I found everything from athletic shoes to hoodies and wine tumblers.
If you haven’t shopped at Academy before, let me tell you that you will love it. Let’s face it, shopping for a family of four is not cheap, but they make it easier for eery shopper to find great prices! Having little ones means spending lots of time outdoors and Academy will also make it easier for you to enjoy more sports and outdoors with some of the picks below. Don’t worry, you will know just what to buy for your family after browsing this list!
What to Buy Your Family
For the Girls…
- Adidas Kids’ cloudfoam Racer TR Running Shoes – the integrated cloudfoam in these shoes delivers plenty of cushioning for little ones. Because my kids are so active, I think these are a great pick.
- Nike Girls’ Sportswear Full-Zip Hoodie – this hoodie is perfect for cooler temperatures because it provides warmth through its brushed-back fleece. This is a great piece for layering and keeping little ones warm and cozy.
- iWorld Rave Bluetooth Wireless Speaker – uses Bluetooth® technology to wirelessly connect to electronic devices. It also lights up and has a color-changing design, so it will literally bring the party to life.
- Heritage Kids’ Cuddly Sleeping Bag – this cuddly companion is great for sleepovers and indoor camping and its roll-up design makes it easy to store. This is the gift those unicorn lovers on your list will love.
- Ozone 500 Girls’ 20 in. Majestic Bicycle – This bike is a winner – style and safety come together. It is cute, includes a storage bag, has an adjustable seat and also comes with comfortable grips and reflectors. This will be both your and their favorite gift.
- Disney Girls’ Peeking Minnie T-shirt – isn’t she everyone’s favorite cartoon character? I don’t think any girl can say no to Minnie, so this gift option is a no-brainer.
For the Men
- Nike Men’s Breathe Dry 1/4 Zip Training Pullover – its breathing fabric and sweat-wicking tech is meant to keep him dry throughout any workout. I love that it’s available in nine colors, now I just need to pick one.
- New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam Sport Running Shoes – these running shoes have a contemporary look and a versatile design. Perfect for men who are always on-the-go.
- Magellan Outdoors Ice Box 25 – features thick, insulated design for ice retention, a built-in bottle opener and built-in cup holders on top. Football season is in full swing and I can see this being the hubby’s favorite gift.
- Altec Lansing In-Stereo Metal Bluetooth Earbuds – connects to devices from up to 30 feet away and includes three ear tip sizes for a perfect fit. A wonderful stocking stuffer!
- YETI DuraCoat Rambler 30 oz Tumbler – whether it’s a hot or cold beverage, this tumbler will make sure it stays at temperature. Just fill it up and head out the door! This is a great gift for loved ones who are always on-the-go.
- Adidas Men’s Alphabounce Trainer Shoes – its BOUNCE™ midsoles have adaptive cushioning to provide him with ultimate comfort. I love the sleek design.
Shopping is fun when I know my family will love what I’m getting them. But I will admit that sometimes shopping for them is not easy. I love that Academy’s new Christmas Gift Translator on Facebook Messenger is available to help make shopping a bit easier by offering fabulous present inspo for anyone on your list! Check it out!